The Article Courtesy of Bent Nail Inspections!
Your house is a significant investment. Actually, it could even be your biggest investment! So, you need to get what you really paid for. You don’t want to get stuck on unpleasant surprises once you move in.
And while sometimes we think deep cleaning is enough, there could still be some spots out there that you missed from your DIY inspection. You need licensed and certified professionals to do an in-depth check for you.
Here at Bent Nail Inspections, we don’t just look around. We don’t just offer, but we provide exemplary Boise home inspections.
Bent Nail Inspections is a Boise, Idaho-based company that has been providing Buyer’s Home Inspection, Seller’s Home Inspection, New Construction Home Inspection, 11 Month Builder Warranty, and Radon Testing to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, and Caldwell since 2008.
The list below might just be one of the services you need:
Whether you are buying a newly constructed home or the house is more than a couple of decades old, we can help you! Our Boise home inspectors evaluate all the readily accessible systems in the house, including foundation, roofing, windows, siding, attic, heating/cooling systems, plumbing, and interiors of the home.
What are the benefits?
- You protect your most important investment
- An inspection helps you make an informed decision by giving you proper knowledge on the actual conditions of the home, including defects, damages, and potential repairs of these issues.
- You educate yourself by having your home inspection by an unbiased professional.
When we think our home is well taken care of and crystal clear. You might want to pause before listing your property on the market. Having your home inspection beforehand actually offers benefits you might haven’t thought about yet.
- You see through the eyes of an unbiased, neutral, and critical third-party.
- Price your home realistically given the knowledge of the actual status of your property.
- It can make repairs ahead of time before potential buyers come touring around.
- No more stumbling blocks for you. Negotiations will be smoother.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
- You have ample time to find reasonably priced contractors and save you some expense.
- An inspected home may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- You are alert of items that need immediate concern. Including safety issues and health hazards.
- You are confident with your property, which relieves the prospect’s concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Most homeowners do not recognize any severe concerns until a couple of years. The Builders Warranty Inspection will give you a realistic report of your property’s condition before your warranty expires. This can save you a lot since the builder still has the responsibility for repairs. You may think that 11 months is a long time, but you’re a day closer to it. Time is running out. Have your Boise home inspection done today!
Radon is a tasteless, odorless, and colorless gas that you never know is already in the air you breathe. It is found to cause many deaths and is even linked to lung cancer. Levels less than 4.0 pCi/L may still pose some health risk, and the EPA recommends that you consider fixing your home if the radon level is between 2.0 and 4.0 pCi/L. The higher a home’s radon level, the greater the health risk to you and your family. Protect yourself from the risk of radon.
Perfecting the art of Home Inspection since 2008, we at Bent Nail Inspections guarantee excellent services to your Boise home!
Call us today at (208) 471-4591 for immediate service. Click Here to take advantage of our online scheduling for your convenience or visit our website for more information on the above-mentioned services.
Davin Strand is the owner of Bent Nail Home Inspections. Bent Nail Home Inspections is a small, locally-owned company dedicated to providing high-quality inspection services to home buyers in the Boise, Idaho and surrounding area. Bent Nail Home Inspections has no ties with any other business. You get a completely honest and objective opinion about the condition of the house.
Related videos you might also like:
Bent Nail Inspections is a locally-owned company dedicated to providing high-quality inspection services to home buyers in the Boise, Idaho and surrounding area.
Bent Nail Inspections has no ties with any other business. You get a completely honest and objective opinion about the condition of the house. Call (208) 471-4591 right now to book your home inspection or click to Schedule Online.