Are you planning to sell your home this spring or summer? You should consider a Pre-Listing Home Inspection which can help ensure the transaction will go smoothly and with less hassle. Home inspection for sellers provides valuable information as to the current condition of the property and could uncover any concerns that might compromise a sale. This information allows the seller to make repairs without being pressured by time.
If you are selling a home, you should know that almost all sales contracts include the condition that the contract is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory inspection. This is known as the Inspection Contingency. It is better to pay for your own inspection before putting your home on the market. Having a pre-listing inspection done will make the whole sale process easier. You can identify problems early and either correct them or present them as is.
10 Reasons To Get A Pre-Listing Inspection
1. A professional inspector will perform the inspection instead of being at the mercy of the buyer’s choice of inspectors.
2. Schedule the inspection at a convenient time.
3. Review the inspection report to verify accuracy, avoid misrepresentations. The report can help realistically price the home if problems exist.
4. The report can help substantiate a higher price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
5. The report might identify any unsafe conditions before agents and prospective buyers tour the home.
6. Helps to reveal problems ahead of time.
a) Makes the home show better
b) Gives time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors
c) Permits attachment of repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report
d) Removes over inflated buyer procured estimates from any future negotiations
7. A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour re-negotiations.
8. The report might encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
9. The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyers inspection reveals a serious condition found last minute.
10. Elevates the home above the other properties in a competitive sellers market. It just sells faster!
Schedule your Pre-Listing Inspection today.
Bent Nail Inspections is a home inspection company in Boise, Idaho. They have been providing Buyer’s Home Inspection, Seller’s Home Inspection, New Construction Home Inspection, 11 Month Builder Warranty, and Radon Testing to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, and Caldwell since 2008.
Bent Nail Inspections has no ties with any other business. You get a completely honest and objective opinion about the condition of the house. Call (208) 471-4591 right now to book your home inspection or click to Schedule Online.