Sellers Home Inspection
Eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Schedule your Boise Home Inspection Today!
Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that …
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself if qualified.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It may relieve prospect’s concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Alerting you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
Copies of the inspection report along with receipts for any repairs should be made available to potential buyers. Schedule your Boise Home Inspection Today!
Getting a pre-listing inspection can prevent worry — and save you cash
Knowing about any possible problems with your home before you put it on the market will prepare you to deal with requests from potential buyers.
Watch this Important Video on Pre-Listing Home Inspections:
We Only Want To Inspect For You Once. That’s Why We Inspect It Right. Bent Nail Inspections is your Premier Home Inspection Boise Company that goes above and beyond your expectations.
And because Knowledge Is Power, our licensed, certified, and professional home inspectors are dedicated to providing you with the most thorough inspection using advanced technology and committing to the most updated industry standards.
We provide our customers with real knowledge about the home to help plan, negotiate, and protect their most valued purchase. If you are looking for the most trusted home inspection Boise company serving Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, and Caldwell, do not hesitate to give us a call.
Call Us At (208) 471-4591 or Schedule Your Home Inspection Boise Today!